Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exam Day 3

It's maths paper today.

I'm so surprise that I can wake up so early in the morning. Hahas. What a big surprise. And I can reach school on time to meet Jeremy and Gary. We walked to convention centre basement to do maths and went for exams.

Finished the paper slightly after 1 hour. Checked through once before handing it in 10 minutes before I'm been ban to leave the room.

Waited at bus stop for 184 to bukit panjang plaza to meet doreen. Called her phone for so many times also no answer. As I was early, I go to library to finish up the book that I'm reading. By the time I finished reading the book, I still can't find Doreen. Walked around BPP for a while and just went I decided to go home, I called Jinxing to ask if I'm still meeting him at Lot 1.

Took the long-time-never-take LRT to CCK and sat in the library to read another story book while waiting for Jinxing to reach. It din't take him very long to reach, just slightly before 1400.

We walked around trying to look for bag. I seriously can't decide what bag I should buy. I wanted a sling bag. Yet I dont want the "crumpler" type unless it's crumpler. Haha. I'm really stubborn. =)

Had ice kacang that I haven eaten for so long. After that, we walked into Popular to read story books. After very long, we walked back to zinc and I just spent time to decide what bag I want to buy. After some time, I bought a sliver sling bag. I still feel like buying other bags. =/

Anyone willing to buy me any bags?

After buying the bag, I went to take 985 home. I missed the bus once again when I reach the interchange. While waiting, one auntie came to ask me if my bus goes to farm mart. I was like Huh? After which she walked away. =.=

Super randomness of that auntie. There's no paper tomorrow. I think I'm just going to slack it away and study at night.

No comments: